Voting in Oklahoma
You can register to vote or update your registration information:
- by mail
- in person at your elections office
Voters may vote early by casting an absentee ballot in person at the county election board office from 8am to 6pm on the Thursday and Friday before all elections.
For state and federal elections only, in-person absentee voting also is available from 9am to 2pm on Saturday.
New Voter Registration
- Fri Oct 9, 2020
Absentee Ballot Request
- Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:00pm CDT
Absentee Ballot Return
- Tue Nov 3, 2020
- Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:00am CDT – Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:00pm CDT
To register to vote in Oklahoma you should provide:
- The Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number
- Your Oklahoma Driver’s License Number
Polling places are open from 7am to 7pm on Election Day.